Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL area meet!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok its official!

February 17th 2007
Buffalo Wild Wings
150 Gravois Bluffs Cir
Fenton, MO 63026

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Oddly enough, I'll probably be there myself. I just got a VERY nice offer on a job that, while still in the oilfield, has the potential to pay a LOT more than I make doing what I'm doing. SO, what will probably happen is after this job I'll twist off, take about 2-3 weeks off, so I should be free for the shindig.........I'll keep you guys posted on how this acutally comes off, however.

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Great! I'm even gonna bring the truck limping down for this one!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thought you said they totalled that...
That's what the girls insurance wants to do. It's a '97 Taurus LX loaded with only 84,000 miles and they want to give me $2700 and take the car. I said, no freakin' way. The car is worth $4200 minimum from the research I've done and it's been bid by two body shops to cost $2600 to fix!! So, I'm STILL fighting with them.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
So I have a tentative head count at 7

Scott
Myself, wife and kid
Brad
Gunner
Bob
anybody heard from jeff?

ya'll suck for being able to do this.....may you get the clap, hit on the head and wake up with an uncontrolable urge to make out with Hillory. there dammit.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I woke up this morning and for some reason I was thinking about Hillary. :eek: j/j

I should be there around 11:30. Maybe we can all pitch in and buy lenny1carl a beer and have it shipped up to NY. :beer:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah I'll be there at 1130 without the truck!:headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh and how good it was!LOL

i did.. i contracted a shaman to put a curse on all of ya.
when the marble bags start to itch, and both hands are busy, you'll know it's kicking in. when you reach for TP and the roll is full of 180 grit, you'll know. when you go out tomorrow and all the fords are tundras, you'll know we had fun.
aww crap, that was a dream i had against the neighbor that let his cat crap in my yard. never mind

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts