Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL area car show....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok guys I have the chance to set up an all Ford car show for us. In washington, MO at Chris Auffenburg Ford. The timeline will be this spring, maybe Mayish...

Whatcha think?

Ideas, Suggestions, anything.

I am meeting with the GM of the dealership on Wed. so any info would be great!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I have a few other clubs like the Land Of Giants I am going to approach. Try and get a few clubs together but we would be the main ones.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sorry guys I kinda dropped the ball. I'll admit it. I got busy with the wifes car and it totally slipped my mind! I am going to try and go by there this week and talk to the general manager. I also just sent an email out to The Land Of Giants truck club to see if they would be interested in doing some joint stuff.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok I got an email back from LOG and they definatly want to do something. Now with Bigfoot as one of there sponsors they think they may be able to get them there too. I would love to set up a meet with them and us for lunch some time to go over some details. Now that I have some info to take to the dealer, I'm gonna swing by there and talk to them.

platinum01

Missouri Chapter member
dont want to over step my bounds being the new guy and all. but i am also a member of st louis area powerstrokes. i can talk to those guys and see if they would be interested. they have a large membership.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
pm me some info if you want to talk to them. I'm still working on the details.

JGant84

Missouri Chapter member
^^ Get ahold of Rich from LOG and maybe work somethng out for the show in hillsboro

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'll email him tomorrow.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts