Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

State Chapters

Greywolf

So- it needs looking around and wrenching with buddies some to invite them here.

It can be done.

This is one of those topics that when worked from both ends becomes even more successful.

D

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
LOOK (and this was a downfall in FTE) you guys all do DRIVEWAY STUFF and local hotrodding in your own neighborhoods, don't you?

This is an idea resisted by (another place) because it meant driving and therefore blowing gas money to do things together.

I have always said that there were more ford trucks in ten blocks of my house than ever posted up in state forums. So to hell with them....

Start up small local clubs, and as more of them form they can be part of a bigger network.

FOOK trying to get states together! Get the guys that are down the street into it and go from there...

One neighborhood added to another becomes a county, a county or two is a region or area.

Why try to conquer everything when the FUN is all about guys doing nuts and bolts right where they are?

Couple of beers and a local speed shop, some trading....

HELL YEAH.

That was where hotrodding came from - why do it any different?

FORGET STATES for now. Think small and local.

I bet it works.

One after another we JAM!

Who the hell wants to blow gas money better spent on parts?

GROUND ZERO PHILOSOPHY

The best things begin with what we already have

We can still talk across state lines on the net.

I'm dead serious about that - it isn't about building some big network, it's about drawing a community we already have and are together. It isn't the big deals, it's the guy down the street from us. We can swap stuff....

This is about the guys here. Its a help network . I live in BFE . Sure there r lots o trucks . But they dont want to do anything about it clubs r a joke. Here anyway. Its been tried BY me and others .

No one said poo about driving . The occasional trip to car parts show (which no one has to go to. ) is less than every week of get together somewhere local. .They don't have to say where live exactly .Or do anything other than type .

But I travel for work and if the some one is in area I'd buy em a steak .

Also there r parts in rural areas where I live that r more common then urban ones. I sell parts on several sites through My/the state Chapters .

Its freindships .

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles