Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Started on the Interior

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I think that is why I am debating on dropping the front 2 inches which means I will have to drop the rear even more.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
A standard pickup is about 2" different from front to back. Keep it level now that you have it that way. It looks great.

Ryan

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
A standard pickup is about 2" different from front to back. Keep it level now that you have it that way. It looks great.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. I think I will,also planning on adding Rancho shocks all the way around will it help the handling?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It'll feel smoother when driving, might not help the actually handling of the vehicle much. Do the front axle for sure, or all 4 corners if you can afford it.

Ryan

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
It'll feel smoother when driving, might not help the actually handling of the vehicle much. Do the front axle for sure, or all 4 corners if you can afford it.

Ryan

I will. I will have to search to see which one will fit my truck

Hey Cliff - I haven't been on the forum for a while because of work and the fact that I have another project (78 MGB that I'm putting a 5.0L engine and T5 tranny in) going but got caught on the forum today and your truck looks great! You are really moving along. Keep the pics coming!

Brad

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Hey Cliff - I haven't been on the forum for a while because of work and the fact that I have another project (78 MGB that I'm putting a 5.0L engine and T5 tranny in) going but got caught on the forum today and your truck looks great! You are really moving along. Keep the pics coming!

Brad

Thanks Wish I could get in a MGB I am too tall for one. I am trying to get a lot done. Wish I could find a stock T-5 Trans for my stock engine.

I bought the T5 that I put in my F100 from Modern Driveline but it wasn't cheap. It's a rebuilt World Class T5 and they machined the shifter so that it comes up in the stock hole in the floor of the truck. It came with the adapter so that it would bolt to my stock bellhousing and it also came with the Hurst shifter you saw in the pictures but when all was said and done, with shipping it cost me $2400.

Brad

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I bought the T5 that I put in my F100 from Modern Driveline but it wasn't cheap. It's a rebuilt World Class T5 and they machined the shifter so that it comes up in the stock hole in the floor of the truck. It came with the adapter so that it would bolt to my stock bellhousing and it also came with the Hurst shifter you saw in the pictures but when all was said and done, with shipping it cost me $2400.

Brad

I remember telling me. That is out of my price range,so I have to look for cheaper ways to do something.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I repainted my step bumper today with Rustoleum Hammertone today turned out good.
100_3587-500.jpg

100_3588-500.jpg

100_3590-500.jpg

100_3591-500.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Flawless painting Cliff!! you're getting really good, you will have no issues when you paint your truck. Everything you've done so far has turned out fantastic!!!!! :wavey:

Thanks Roy but it's not perfect. But for now it is good enough. When I redo my truck I will make the things that I painted will be redone.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts