Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Started on the Interior

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I will need to do a few things first. Like resetting the timing.Radius arm bushings, along with a few other things.

Congrats on getting your truck back on the road Cliff ..... at least you'll feel a lot better about doing all the small things now that you can actually drive itYelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Congrats on getting your truck back on the road Cliff ..... at least you'll feel a lot better about doing all the small things now that you can actually drive itYelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Thanks kiwi. Now I can finish some things I started.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That's got to feel really good, Cliff.

When I got the engine rebuilt in the truck, it took me 500 miles to make an 80 mile trip home. :D

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That's got to feel really good, Cliff.

When I got the engine rebuilt in the truck, it took me 500 miles to make an 80 mile trip home. :D

I tell ya I am glad I had it today my wife was driving the van back and had a blow out so I had to go home get some tools and her spare tire.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I tell ya I am glad I had it today my wife was driving the van back and had a blow out so I had to go home get some tools and her spare tire.

Cliff, are you sure that horseshoe in your entryway is facing up? It seems to never end!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I am thinking about it. Since these are knock off of Ford wheels from the late 20' -30's

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I like those vintage wheels, but I'm not sure how they would look on your truck. I wish somebody would let you look at wheels on older vehicles. Most sites only go back to 1996.

What else did you come up with?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts