Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Started Early Today On the 99

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Sooo since i was off today, i woke up at 6.50 and headed to work.
What I got done
Front Diff Service, Rear Diff Service, TCase Service, Trans Service, Fuel Filter, Sway Bar Links, Sway Bar Bushings, AC Compressor, Tensioner Assembly, Idler Assembly, Coolant Flush, F550 Front Springs

Well I was gonna do the plugs but hunger got to me, so I stopped lol, I think thats pritty good for a few hrs in the morning.

Whats left, Front+Rear brakes(cross drilled and slotted ordered)
Front hubs, front brake hoses, 1 section of brake line that wasnt changed when someone did the rear brake line, spark plugs.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice. Sounds like a productive morning

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea wish i did the plugs, 10 of them doesnt make me want to do em lol. Even mowed the grass and weed wacked ha

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
dang bro. that's a lot of maintenance.

Ryan

Yea wish i did the plugs, 10 of them doesnt make me want to do em lol. Even mowed the grass and weed wacked ha

Over achiever!!!! :D

But yeah, 10 plugs dont sound like fun. I hate changing the 4 in my wife's Jetta.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Did the plugs, pcv, and cleaned the throttle body today, put an air filter in too. All that is left is the brake work. Cant wait till my parts come

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Soo as of now, the truck is pretty much done. Did the section of brake line that was rusty that the other owner didnt do, did the front brake hoses. I also did Front hubs, front drilled and slotted rotors and pads. Rear drilled and slotted rotors and pads.

Front Hubs, Rotors, Pads, Hoses
7038935703224_ORIG.jpg

Rear Rotors, Pads
38935937180_ORIG.jpg

F550 Front Springs Installed
1038935937196_ORIG.jpg

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea workin on finding some 16x10s or 17x10s and some 35"s or bigger. It has 33"s on it now

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Here is the latest update...Leveling kit in the front, BDS front shocks, Skyjacker rear shocks, new seat covers, got it detailed, and welded the holes in the rear diff cover lol
8039384250260_ORIG.jpg

9039384250276_ORIG.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
For what they cost, it was cheaper then the stockers, i have had better luck with them staying true, then with the stocks, i tend to warp the stockers

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Just look on ebay, was like 270 with pads shipped for front and rear

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts