Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

sport steering wheel on Ebay

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Wow, that's alot for a steering wheel. BUT, guys are willing to fork out the cash for NOS parts. I suppose if I had EVERYTHING else done and a steering wheels was the LAST thing I need, I'd probably would have paid quite a bit for it. Not $400, but maybe half that.

I didn't lose by a buck Mark. I'm sure that guy had his bid jacked. If you look at the end of the bidding he went back and threw in 3 more bids before it ended. I'm sure I could of jacked it up to 500 and lost the way he was going.

I don't like the idea of sniping.. I preferred the old way of bidding

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I don't like the idea of sniping.. I preferred the old way of bidding

That's why I've started to rarely buy parts off Ebay. If I do, it's from powersellers or Buy IT Now items. People have figured out to run up their own items so get the most out of their parts. I'll be curious to see if that steering wheels is re-listed after awhile.

The way that winning bidder "laid the wood" by 3 xtra bids.He was telling everybody.He was going Xtra long $$ wise :) on that wheel.The funny thing about it.I bet he's going to put in a dailey driver :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The way that winning bidder "laid the wood" by 3 xtra bids.He was telling everybody.He was going Xtra long $$ wise :) on that wheel.The funny thing about it.I bet he's going to put in a dailey driver :)

HAHAHAHA...wouldn't that be a site...seeing a steering wheel that almost cost as much as the truck...hahaha. I would doubt it though. Usually the folks going for the NOS stuff, especially the high dollar stuff...know exactly what they're buying and probably have big money into the rest of their truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts