Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sooo Who's Got the Fastest Truck on FTF??

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That is it. I will post my video of my Powerchair tomorrow. No Speedo but all go. smilietease

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
hahaha .. talk talk but not videos! chris i know you have a vid of your truck 0-60 post it lolz..

I could have SWORN I posted this earlier. And I don't think I've had enough beer to make me unable to see it.

At any rate...that'd probably move me up to mid-pack, since my truck is only going 50 when the speedo says 60. (Don't ask.)

Then again, 112 hp (factory rating at the crank) in a 3800 lb (educated guess) truck with a quarter million on the clock probably needs more of an advantage than that to be at all competetive. :headbang:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It's nothing impressive but I'll post anyways. This is the only vid I've got after my 4.10s-- my truck is a bit faster now with a few extra mods that I've done.

Hay it,s the net.Can I just lie and say I do???:)

I think that guy with the Lightning with the 5 speed is quick.

My 54 may do ok but..................well it might have the same engine as my Camaro.'peace'

Eh. I'll post a 0-60 time on mine tomorrow if I can remember the camera.

I personally think JR (flareside thunder) might have a quick truck, especially in the 0-60 time department.

Paging DOHCMarauder. Jack to the courtesy phone in the reception area....

:rofl:

LOL!!!!

Past truck was GPS verified at least 3X's at 153......I know, I know, Ford said it'll only do 147.

lucky087.jpg

lucky089.jpg

Of course, there's only one company left with the huevos to offer a factory backed, fully warrantied super truck:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Followup/articleId=133948#12

"Blowing 8.5 psi of boost pressure into the hungry cylinders ratchets horsepower from 381 to 504, while torque makes a similar leap from 401 pound-feet up to a towering 550 lb-ft. (TRD actually takes the trouble to have an outside supplier measure the results according to the SAE methodology.) These are numbers that are stout enough to contend with this Tundra's equally stout 5,182-pound curb weight. Fortunately, burnouts are immune to the effects of curb weight."

Guess where my next spare $5,000 is going????

Last edited:
LOL!!!!

Past truck was GPS verified at least 3X's at 153......I know, I know, Ford said it'll only do 147.

lucky087.jpg

lucky089.jpg

Of course, there's only one company left with the huevos to offer a factory backed, fully warrantied super truck:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Followup/articleId=133948#12

"Blowing 8.5 psi of boost pressure into the hungry cylinders ratchets horsepower from 381 to 504, while torque makes a similar leap from 401 pound-feet up to a towering 550 lb-ft. (TRD actually takes the trouble to have an outside supplier measure the results according to the SAE methodology.) These are numbers that are stout enough to contend with this Tundra's equally stout 5,182-pound curb weight. Fortunately, burnouts are immune to the effects of curb weight."

Guess where my next spare $5,000 is going????

The Dodge SRT10? :p

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
how quick are yall offroad...err better yet, can you control it in the gravel, mud, snow....

My moms jeep patriot will out accelarate all ya, except the lightning. Who gives a crap, I can tow a boat....i can go offroading, wasnt made to go fast

My roommate has a srt-4 and his 0-60 is pretty good, lot better than my truck, and his top speed is up there. I recal something around 160 before he started slowing down...It was over a quarter mile long

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
videosss peopleee :D haha ! where is that 5speed lightning dude?

Michigan
how quick are yall offroad...err better yet, can you control it in the gravel, mud, snow....

Im pretty quick and good at handling my truck when it comes to wheeling..

Heres a video i took a long while back i found on my photobucket (yes thats the heartbeat of my old motor) :)

Bronco%20Videos
[/URL][/IMG]

I suppose I should have explained?

My truck starts with one click of the starter.

IMO, It starts the fastest :)

Then it does the 1/4 in 14.3 seconds fully loaded.

Ford Truck Articles