Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

some pics!

it's almost complete!here are some pics from today,i had to wash it,the dust accumulates so quick in the shop.

Attachments

• SDC10548.JPG
  • SDC010550.JPG
Last edited:
yep,it's an 02.i've owned it since new.dang that seems like a long time,i bought it in feb 02' but i've owned the truck since june 99'.

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Short!bed!!!!!!!!
Gimmie!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey hey!! i have a street truck with a LONGbed :) and i love it lol

don't feel bad,i did'nt say there were'nt some nice ones out there.my dad won't buy anything but a longbed [confused] .

if it makes you guy's feel better i have a friend that use to have an 84' f150 longbed(he bought it new)ran 7.90's in the 1/8 on motor about 12 years ago.it had a 400 with 4 bbl cleveland heads and a huge solid roller cam,never did run it at the track with the 300 shot!!!:shocked:

NIIICE truck man....Is that a real dark blue?I like the paint combo and love the stance.....also like the fox in the background too....

yeah it's a dark blue.it's not a factory color on anything thing.i just made some changes to the original color.it has belltech,beams,shackles,and hangers.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts