Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Some picks for you

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice Flareside....try loading the pictures to the gallery and not as an attachment...the size/number is limited when you do it as an attachment.

Got the photo gallery thing figured out

Kind of. Put a few pics us for all.

image361.jpg

image362.jpg

image363.jpg

image364.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I fixed the upside pics for you :wavey:

I'll put them directly in your thread as well.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks, still learning. How do Ya turn them? When in gallery the thumbnails showed upside down but when opened it would be right.
Thx
Neil

There is an option at the bottom of the page where you your pictures in your gallery to edit...it allows you to rotate, then make sure you hit "submit changes"

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ok, so now thumbnails are right side up. But when they open they are upside down?
Thanks,
Neil.

Are these new ones?

You need to "save changes"....it's at the bottom of the page.

Also....try refreshing your browser page...sometimes it still shows the thumbnails the pre edited way...and I fixed your pics 20 minutes or so ago when I put them in your thread.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Same ones. Thumbnails are correct, but when open are upside down as in thread. No biggie I just need to load them right next time.
Thx
Neil

They are the right way in the thread....are you seeing something different?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm seeing only the shot from back being right side up.
Thx
Neil

Did you try refreshing your browser page?...or logging out and back in?...I just had someone else look at they appear correct to him as well.

Logged out back in. Have closed site been to others. Still upside down. No biggie I just have to do it right to start I guess. Viewing from iphone 6.
Thanks for your help.
Neil

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ok, thanks...just wanted to get to the bottom of it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Opens fine for me....same as in the thread. I'm guessing it to be some setting on your phone's operating system....but as to what it is, I have no clue...sorry.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts