Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

some newer pics

just thought i would post some new pics of the truck. I will have to post some new ones next week cause im suppose to get a leveling kit for my truck on my birthday tuesday so we will see.

0801081819a.jpg

0801081819b.jpg

0801081820.jpg
0801081820a.jpg

0801081819.jpg

thanks got bored so I decided to clean it in side and out and take pics and sure enough it started to rain 1 hours later. Was sunny all day and out of no where rain. Figures.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Yep- very nice. If you get really bored, wanna come out and clean up the kid's truck? Rode in it today for the first time in awhile. Holy crap, that kid's a mess.:hammer:

Thanks guys. I got laid off 2 weeks ago so I have been really bored and have been cleaning the truck out. Not much to clean. My old car was a mess and my dad was like this truck better not be. Its cleaner than his lol. I will have to pass on that though. Thanks for the offer. My truck is about a 1.5 lower in the front but im thinking of maybe a 3in leveling kit up front and an add a leaf in the back.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts