Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SOLD

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Sold the white truck. 7G cash, couldnt turn it down. Bought for 4g. Nice profit.
IMG_0474.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Crap I just remembered I forgot to respond to your text message earlier. You ***! Turn a damned 3k profit on that awesome truck. Wish I could be rewarded for impulse vehicle purchases :rolleyes:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
congrats on the sale!......i wish i could sell my truck like that...bad thing is i dont want to sell it haha

Holy smokes that truck is nice. Why did I never see this thing around here before???

Congrats on the sale though, I would'a done the same thing!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Unsold now lol. Kid never showed up, then called me today, said another truck he was looking at the guy called him back. Ive put about 500 into truck, maybe less that that. Most of fixes were just making stuff right, and redoing what was wrong.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Unsold now lol. Kid never showed up, then called me today, said another truck he was looking at the guy called him back. Ive put about 500 into truck, maybe less that that. Most of fixes were just making stuff right, and redoing what was wrong.

God dangit...I hate when that happens. I think from now on...if someone tells me they're gonna buy my vehicles 'tomorrow' or 'the next pay check', I'm gonna require a nonrefundable down payment effective immediately. That way you know how serious they are. Anyway, sorry about your unselling...but I'm sure that truck won't sit for too long.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I usually do but I just forgot and he seemed so into it that I trust him. I still seal the deal with a handshake for most stuff. If I say im gonna buy it, im gonna buy it. But there are few of our kind left.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I usually do but I just forgot and he seemed so into it that I trust him. I still seal the deal with a handshake for most stuff. If I say im gonna buy it, im gonna buy it. But there are few of our kind left.

That and the ones that say it's yours then sell it from underneath you. I quit speaking to people over that kinda stuff. A man's word is a man's word, some people don't understand that though.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yep when I sold the 76 the guy said consider it sold and we shook hands the next day he come and paid me cash for it and away he went with the truck. I will not take a check for fear of it bouncin.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts