Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Software updated

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
3 things...

1) New posts actually populate for me again at all times...woot woot
2) The folders under the banner and all thread titles in search/cp are centered. Intentonally?
3) Am I blind or is the only way to get too the forums on the home page on the left hand tool bar...or click a thread and then click the FTF link in the expanded folders.

ok ok...and a small #4) This message text box seems really tiny.

Maybe doubling up on what other people are saying...but not smart enough to follow their fancy schmancy computer talk.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have the same issue as noted in #3 above.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I will have to look into the homepage links.
The other stuff is formatting changes and can be tweaked.
I'm working at getting everything working 100%.
I'm working on rebuilding the pages from scratch once I have all the code done in going to switch the styles and try to keep everything looking as close to normal as possible but the will be a few small changes all cosmetic. Maybe a few new features added to make things easier for everyone here.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I will try to get some website time in, to check things out. 99% of my time on the site is with Tapatalk.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have the same issue as noted in #3 above.

Yeah...I thought there used to be a 'forums' button in the toolbar. And I noticed when I was in thread or my CP, the only way to get back out to the forum was by clicking on 'Ford Truck Fanatics' up in the toolbar or by clicking 'home' and then clicking 'forums'.

I will have to look into the homepage links.
The other stuff is formatting changes and can be tweaked.
I'm working at getting everything working 100%.
I'm working on rebuilding the pages from scratch once I have all the code done in going to switch the styles and try to keep everything looking as close to normal as possible but the will be a few small changes all cosmetic. Maybe a few new features added to make things easier for everyone here.

Good deal, didn't mean them as complaints, just stuff I noticed that were different.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Wow mobile site looks weird... Like a stripped down version of the normal website...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wow mobile site looks weird... Like a stripped down version of the normal website...

For faster loading and less data demand.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i like that i can view it now by mobile... before i couldnt really do much via the cells browser...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
i like that i can view it now by mobile... before i couldnt really do much via the cells browser...

That might be a function of the particular phone or browser....I can say that I used my S3 with no issues on the full site....just awkward due to screen size.

But I (we) are very happy that the mobile version is working for you!

Last edited:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
That might be a function of the particular phone or browser....I can say that I used my S3 with no issues on the full site....just awkward due to screen size.

But I (we) are very happy that the mobile version is working for you!

it wasnt so much i couldnt view it - it was just more of a PITA... the Usercp on the cell was basic basic... like you just had 4 options.. Private Messages, Subscriptions, edit email and password section, and log out... which when you went into subscriptions i had to root through ALL of them to find the newest replied threads... now its more like the regular user cp... just more friendly just minus all the background colors... same with when your in the threads too.. before i couldnt quote people if i came in on the cell... now i can...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC

Fellro

Staff member
10 character min limit for a post. It is now set for 2.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
10 character min limit for a post. It is now set for 2.

God damned ten character limit. There is no longer a minimum length for replies.

ahh... i always hated that on websites... part of why i started the whole ... thing on the ends of my post lines...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ahh... i always hated that on websites... part of why i started the whole ... thing on the ends of my post lines...

HAHA...same here. My actual usage of punctuation has suffered greatly because of it. I do it when I text too...drives people insane.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
lol i do too... lol my boss keeps wanting to know why i keep adding so many periods to the end of the sentences... doesnt get why i have the habbit...

Ford Truck Articles