Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So I bought another truck

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
1993 F250HD 4x4 Standard cab, 351w / ZF 5 speed / 4.10 gears

Truck has 268,000 but the engine tranny and t case were profesionally rebuilt 75,000 ago. The engine is all new exept the accesories (new block even) The guy had ALL the paperwork for the drivetrain. He put 5 grand into it in 06 for all that. The clutch is still so new that i actually killed it this morning because it GRABS so hard comparred to the shattered clutch in the F150!!

Body is a bit rough with front bumper dented, and a dent in the bedside but nothing big. Its the F250HD so with the stock helper springs it looks lifted and has 33" BFg Ats (bleh!) on nice 16.5" chromes.

Im gunna drive it for a week or so and then rip the engine tranny and T case out and put them in the F150. Im gunna keep the rear Sterling 10.25 and maybe a few other things then part out the rest of the truck. So start making a list if you need anything! All good body panels except the pass bedside and front bumper!

Best part, I payed $1150 (down from $1400 asking) The drivetrain alone is worth at least twice that AND its 200 bucks cheaper for a whole truck than what junkyards wanted for an unrebuilt ZF!

I will try to get pics soon.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dude...that's awesome, sounds like a complete steal. Can I get dibs on the seats? Maybe even AC parts if it has it and/or you're giving it up? Maybe even the tail gate?

On edit...just realized you were in WA...probably be killer shipping huh?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Nice, good fenders?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
yup fenders are straight as an arrow.
pics soon as i grab the camera from my girlfirends

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I slapped the K&N "filtercharger" on the 351 last night, its still in the F250..
Hoping to yank it later this week then its gunna get some long tubes when it goes in the f150

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts