Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So, a little vote to see if it's a yay or nay.....

Should i go with this option?

• Total voters

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Still payin' off the pimp, eh?
Quit having sexual fantasies about my ass. I can see you've still got me in your sig... Is that you're little glimmer of hope that you admire before you go to bed every night?

"Life's tough... But at least Chris would still hypothetically like me if he swung that way."

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
I can see you've still got me in your sig... Is that you're little glimmer of hope that you admire before you go to bed every night?
It's more like something to laugh about when I see what you wrote in it...

ghey0meter-2.gif

:thatwasgay:

smilietease

Quit having sexual fantasies about my ass. I can see you've still got me in your sig... Is that you're little glimmer of hope that you admire before you go to bed every night?

"Life's tough... But at least Chris would still hypothetically like me if he swung that way."

:rofl2:

Haha. :p

'owned'

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Only reason i consider it is because it's the closest thing to looking like a lightning that i can get without having the lightning as far as the body but i want a ext cab version.

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Yeah, i can get those as well, I also have to switch out my grill to a white one, switch out my mirrors and go with ones with turn signals just cause i can and get them with a white back instead of chrome, so it'll be a college long project....

Just make sure to get the (I believe) 98-99 "siginal" mirrors, instead of the 00-03 mirrors with the little red light on the outside.
The Siginal ones are soo much cooler...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts