Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Snow Picture !

0077.JPG

0059.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Get MY truck outta the snow Mark.

Fellro

Staff member
I drove through snow like that with my Voyager van... :p

That ain't no snow picture

Now these are snow pictures

Truckinfrontofhousewithsnow.jpg

winterinCalgary-1.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
uhm excuse me..... why aint that in the garage?...... if you dont im coming up there and taking it.....

I was thinking the exact same thing....smilieFordlogo

Fellro

Staff member
This is from last winter... I was out off the lane thinking it wouldn't be quite so deep there...

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
When I was living in South Dakota, we had a 3 day blizzard with winds so fast the snow drifts packed hard enough to let me drive over them with my old 75 250... being from Iowa, I expected them to be soft enough I had to plow though them. I hit the first drift out there and it launched me like a i went off a cliff... It only left 1" depressions in the snow drifts when I drove slowly over them...

Around here, I can drive for a few miles before I hit any salt treatments of any kind if I wanted to. Used to go out on the country roads and plow though the drifts for the fun of it, some were hood high. They were all soft enough though. The grille would be packed with snow when I got home.

In the previous pics, I had to shove snow out of the way to get the door open after I was stuck...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts