Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

small box bed shell

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
ey does anyone know of a site or store that sells camper shells for the small boxed flaresides?( reg cab) either factory or custom, i cant seem to find anything anywhere, ????

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Camper like with bed and sink camper? Or bed cap?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If it's an actual camper you want, try Bass Pro or Cabela's. If it's just cap, try checking out Jegs/Summit/JC Whitney.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...follow Randy's links, probably be cheaper to buy direct.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well if you are in the NJ area, I have a cap you can buy for a short bed.

I had a Lear on my 99 F250 and could not get it to stop leaking water into the bed when it rained. It was not a hole in the cap but around the windows. It went back to where I bought it three times and to the factory once. The factory couldn't get it fixed either but just sent it back. It was tough because I had the cap to protect harness for our draft horses we used around the farm and doing other things. If you were around Ohio I would send you either to Pick-up Plus, Fun Trails or Distinctive Truck. Just keep looking until you find what you want on your truck.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The problem is most of caps for them flared out to cab width in from . Why ? Cover the window I guess. Couple for sale in PA I see them on Craiges .

Well if you are in the NJ area, I have a cap you can buy for a short bed.
Cool one, 95. :)

Yeah, OP, fill out your information danggit. :/

I've got one I'd give you if you were near by and yeah it's a nice one too.

One of the things I've noticed since getting on website forums (newsgroup
junky here!) is how the guys that are too lazy (or just don't care) to fill out
where they are etc many times, turn out to be a waste of time and effort. :/

YMMV on that, from -either- side of it. ;)

Butthead in AZ

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts