Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site locking up?????????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Figured out the last of my email problems...they were updating the system, and maintenance finished at 8am this morning. So all is good.

Thanks for all work you did to keep the site running tip top.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Site started having some problems on my end at 12am EST...a couple other guys said they're having issues as well.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Posts are not showing up again and slow to load the pages.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I had a little hiccup for about 15 minutes with the post taking forever to post, but it's good now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...It always happens right around 1am EST and the correlating time zone changes. However, the posts not wanting to post seems to be sporadic throughout the day. But I will say, it's much much better than before. Now a refresh usually fixes it...before I couldn't even get on the site without an error message.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ok..just logged on and pages will not load, user cp will not load...consistent across the board.

70blue

Georgia Chapter member
Looks like the thread about the site locking up is ready to be split.:D Darn it Ben you broke the internet again starting a thread about the broken internet you caused to begin with.'postwhore'

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Looks like the thread about the site locking up is ready to be split.:D Darn it Ben you broke the internet again starting a thread about the broken internet you caused to begin with.'postwhore'

What more is there to add to that?:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ok..just logged on and pages will not load, user cp will not load...consistent across the board.

Did the same here...shut down, and now it's working again. Dangit Scott, are you pushing buttons again, or did you fall asleep again

I feel ashamed.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
It has got to be somewhere in the server network there in the east U.S. I can not think of the last time I have seen any of the issues you guys are talking about, when using a computer. Sometimes on my iphone but I just assume that is natural.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I agree, I've made it a point to be on during the hours some of you are having problems and it's been trouble free for me.

Never slow, never sticks, etc......and you guys back east think of us westerners as backward LOL

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It has got to be somewhere in the server network there in the east U.S. I can not think of the last time I have seen any of the issues you guys are talking about, when using a computer. Sometimes on my iphone but I just assume that is natural.

I'm in the west in Canada and have been having the same problems.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts