Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site Changes *PLEASE READ*

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Like i said if you dont like adds get some add blockers :)

Or help us support the site. You know... The water that comes out of your faucet has to come from somewhere. So is the nature of this website.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
if you arent a paid supporter of the site, I don't really think you have any place to complain about ads. That is one option, to lessen the amount of ads for paying supporters...

Once I am a Millionaire, I will donate some big bucks.

70blue

Georgia Chapter member
I would be happy to see a couple more ads if it meant we could get a couple of our old "chat" threads back.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hmmm....$25/365 days......a little under 7 cents per day....pretty good return on the investment if you ask me.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Hmmm....$25/365 days......a little under 7 cents per day....pretty good return on the investment if you ask me.

yup thats why i became a "Fanatic". i wanted to help out a site i really like and keep it going

yup thats why i became a "Fanatic". i wanted to help out a site i really like and keep it going

oooooo I didn't know I could donate. How did I miss that.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Reminder to those who don't know-- you can become a "Fanatic" by donating to help keep the site running. Go to your User CP (link near the top left of this screen) and look in the leftmost column for "Paid Subscriptions" YelloThumbUp

WTF is up with that temperature thing in my sig. It's cold here but not that cold.

It says -9999 C haha

PS I'm now a paid supporter.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahahaha you must be freezing your azz off!!

And thanks for supporting :) You've now got access to the Lounge Backroom and more PMs too! :)

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Don't forget about getting those decals too! Great way to pimp FTF as well as support the site!

1256415871.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I support and do we have a tentative schedule for the updates/upgrades to take place?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts