Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shoulda done this a long time ago...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I'm personally not a big fan of them, maybe they can be dressed up to look nice. But they've never been a real eye catcher for me, maybe thats why some guys like em. Give's them the "sleeper" advantage.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Always always always always loved these cars Austin (even the Mark VII bodies)...and to be honest, a tad jealous. Had I not decided to go new, the 98 LSC would have been my car of choice.

That being said...seriously dude, start getting rid of some rigs.

Oh...and I like the rims.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Always always always always loved these cars Austin (even the Mark VII bodies)...and to be honest, a tad jealous. Had I not decided to go new, the 98 LSC would have been my car of choice.

That being said...seriously dude, start getting rid of some rigs.

Oh...and I like the rims.

I was a waitin! smilietease She's a nice ride - I'm really enjoying the features and roominess.

I guess I should have told ya'll this - I'm down to just the Superduty.

I still can't dig the rims. Too small for the tires IMO.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I guess I should have told ya'll this - I'm down to just the Superduty.

That's great news...and alot more manageable. Coming from a guy with 4 rigs himself, it's tough to keep up and maintain...you either have the time or money and rarely both. Not to mention, insurance costs should drop quite a bit.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I miss my LSC, but I prefer reliability over speed. Oh, and you are not going to fit mustang wheels on it, its a different bolt pattern.

S1052227.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I miss my LSC, but I prefer reliability over speed. Oh, and you are not going to fit mustang wheels on it, its a different bolt pattern.

That's a nice LSC! Didn't know about the pattern - I've seen some cobra stars on a few LSCs online (also caught a gent with 11GT shoes, but I know for a fact he had adapters).

Back to my ride - I LOVE THIS THING! The ride is smooth... for the most part... the HIDs kick butt compared to my past experiences in lighting (first production car in North America to have them, btw) and the computer holds some very neat little features. Another thing I like is the telescopic steering; really helps me fit well. Oh, and this thing can pick up and run!!! smiliepeelout

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
The make replicas of the cobra wheels in the MN12/FN10 bolt pattern.

I loved that car. I had full dual exhaust, straight piped after the cats. It sounded glorious! It was also chipped with a complete custom tune. It was an ultimate sleeper.

Last edited:
Is that the same chassis as the T-bird?

Like the car, not much for the color or the the rims though..

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Basically. The FN10 platform is based on the MN12 platform which is the Thunderbird/Cougar.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The make replicas of the cobra wheels in the MN12/FN10 bolt pattern.

I loved that car. I had full dual exhaust, straight piped after the cats. It sounded glorious! It was also chipped with a complete custom tune. It was an ultimate sleeper.

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm thinking a chip might be in line down the road. Exhaust is a definite mod.

Like the car, not much for the color or the the rims though..

The rims are growing on me, but I still don't care for them. I set the car next to my grandfather's 04 TC in burgundy red and now I can dig the color; it's still got some flare, but not too hot.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The rims are growing on me, but I still don't care for them. I set the car next to my grandfather's 04 TC in burgundy red and now I can dig the color; it's still got some flare, but not too hot.

If I remember, that was the most limited color that year. That said, it's the color I see most often.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If I remember, that was the most limited color that year. That said, it's the color I see most often.

14% in 98, to be exact. :D I haven't seen many of these around here, so I can dig it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've always wanted a bright red car... this is close enough for now. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've always wanted a bright red car... this is close enough for now. :D

They don't call it 'arrest me red' for nothing.

Ford Truck Articles