Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

She's Alive!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
turtle_power.jpg

She may be slow, but she still brings the honey's!!! :nana: :rolling laugh:

And for what it's worth. I think the turbo vanes are sticking! Won't get over 20 psi and it sounds like there's a washing machine under the hood and it also feels like there's an anchor dragging along behind her. Vince? Turbo vanes?? It's been sitting for almost two months.

blacksnapon

Staff member
From the looks of the picture, you've still got your credit card! Nope, no anchor, its the amish guy holding on to the bumper!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Does that sound like what happens when the vanes are sticking Vince?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Great now you guys pushed Todd into a corner bay continually talking about how slow his truck is that he has resorted to harassing obviously underage girls.

way to go guys.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Turbo fart when backing off, wa-pa-pa noise under light to moderate acceleration with a slight load. Can you still hear the turbo whistle?
Yeah, I still hear the turbo whistle. It has always done the turbo fart when backing off.

Currently: Won't get over 20 psi and it sounds like there's a washing machine under the hood and it also feels like there's an anchor dragging along behind her. It's been sitting for almost two months.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Okay I'm going to step in and call all of you guys out. It's really rude to be tormenting Todd like this. Just because his truck sounds like a fat chic farting in an aluminum trash can, and its slower than Hillary's dumbass voters, doesn't mean we need to give him a hard time. Clearly this guy is in agony :D

All chiding aside, glad it at least runs again, Todd. I would say "Now let this be a lesson to ya boy," but I'm sure your father wore those words out on you...

Ooops, I DID say all chiding aside, didn't I.... well, let me rephrase that:

I would say,
"Now, let this be
a lesson to ya boy,"
but I'm sure your father
wore those words
out on you...
There.
Now the Chiding
is aside.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
looks like that other turbo's going back on..........

so much for stock.....:rolling laugh:
Ah, that "other" turbo was blown as bad as the engine! The vanes move an inch up and down. Not quite as tight as they're supposed to be.

Watch it there... you're coming dangerously close to insinuating that Todd has to PAY his wife for sex!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
If you want to play...you gotta pay. He is paying for it now. The question is...did he learn his lesson or will it just start all over again?

I guess it depends on what the wife says. BdayBigGrin
Oh, it'll start over again, but get done differently and much later as I need to catch up on the credit card bills.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
And YES, I learned a lesson. Fix the damned LPOP so it don't fail first!! Then throw all the NOS, Water/Meth and Propane you can supply at stage V injectors and turbo!! YEAH!! That's the ticket!!

Storm

(shakes head)... and we'll have another blown engine..

Yeah, I still hear the turbo whistle. It has always done the turbo fart when backing off.

Currently: Won't get over 20 psi and it sounds like there's a washing machine under the hood and it also feels like there's an anchor dragging along behind her. It's been sitting for almost two months.
Does it say Maytag on the valve cover?[confused]

Sitting for two months it's gonna take a while before you even purge the AIR completely out yet.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
And YES, I learned a lesson. Fix the damned LPOP so it don't fail first!! Then throw all the NOS, Water/Meth and Propane you can supply at stage V injectors and turbo!! YEAH!! That's the ticket!!

I think you need a change of career..........It sounds to ME (and this is JUST my opinion) that you could have a BIG, BIG future in manufactureing high quality, military grade schrapnel :D

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts