Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

server error

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I can only control so much, but with thtese kinds of constant issues, we should get a free month or something.

Ryan

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Nope ive gotten that 3 times so far tonight, once while trying to access this thread ironically

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Yeah..i just got an error notifying me that

"The computer Gods are pissed off, to appease them you must feed homemade chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies through the floppy drive piece by piece and email them to Bill Gates"

Yeah..i just got an error notifying me that

"The computer Gods are pissed off, to appease them you must feed homemade chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies through the floppy drive piece by piece and email them to Bill Gates"

They still make floppy drives? :scratch:

I have a plastic box of blank disks I never used.

I do have an external floppy drive packed away. Forgot about that. LOL

Side note: How come the rich guy gets the cookies?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
They've been monitoring our site and say that our growth has kicked thier server's ass. We're going to have to upgrade to a dedicated server folks.

Ryan

They've been monitoring our site and say that our growth has kicked thier server's ass. We're going to have to upgrade to a dedicated server folks.

Ryan

You need Chris to quit breaking the plotter (or whatever it is called) and sell more stickers! :wavey:

At least we all know what the issue is now. :)

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.fordtruckfanatics.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.fordtruckfanatics.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Me too. also when I click "Whos Online" I only see myself or only a fraction of those that are on line.

Ford Truck Articles