Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sept STL GTG!!!!!!!!?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
which explains why everyone and their mother (and mothers brothers uncles cousins son)

??? in AR does that translate somehow to brother???? LOL

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
??? in AR does that translate somehow to brother???? LOL
Something like that. LOL! It's just something I still laugh about when I think of my husbands grandmother. She is a Yarborough and she was
explaining to me how my husband is related to Cale Yarborough
. It started with well his mothers brothers uncles and I was LOST after that. I let her go on just to humor her. ;)

I've never met Cale but I met enough of the
Yarborough's that I can tell you they are ALL nuts. :rofl:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Theres always next time jeff

blacksnapon

Staff member
Sept. is almost gone. What do you guys want to do?
Look at pulaskicountyweb.com. On the right, close to the top is an icon (Pulaski county) click that, and it will take you to events. Sept 29 is richland founders day (just like paw paw days). If you come, tell me early (I'm scheduled for saturday service) so I can get a replacement.

bobf100

I'm going to be in Kansas City next weekend for the Busch and Nextel cup races (29 and 30). Guess I'll try to make the October meet.

Wasn't there a car once called the Vinca? that's close...

Nope. It's a FLOWER... closely associated to the Periwinkle...

Now THATS funny!

Last edited:
If we were to start replacing the first syllable of words, we'd be seeing words like
Toddembly
Toddortment
Toddess
Toddert
or, just plain
TODD.

My truck still ain't done yet! I may take it to the Vincenator to get'er done!:rofl:
Just park it behind the line of Ambulances.

Your buddy throwing up his hands on this, or what?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok scott how bout Buffalo wild wings on sat at Gravois bluffs? say around 1130ish

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts