Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SCT Programer

Well you guys will probably hate me but I got it from a guy thats on the other site. I was looking around doing some searching and there was alot of stuff about this guy and he gave me a discount. So I got a hold of him. He has a website its www.5startunning.com and he is really helpful. Well I hope you guys dont hate me to much for going to the other site but you guys are much more helpful.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
You don't have to feel bad about finding useful info on "the other" or another site. We offer what we can here and don't look down on anyone for visiting other places to get info. Thanks for sharing the link.

You don't have to feel bad about finding useful info on "the other" or another site. We offer what we can here and don't look down on anyone for visiting other places to get info. Thanks for sharing the link.

I would have been out of here long ago if that were an issue (ducks Ryan's ban hammer...once again). I have no clue how many different websites I visit occasionally. Just depends on what information I need at the time.

There is no such thing as one site where someone knows everything.

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
Custom tuning is the only way to go. Canned tunes are dangerous on these new trucks as the engines run lean from the factory and canned tunes run them leaner for more power. This is even more severe with an Aftermarket Intake.

I had my truck tuned by Mike Troyer at Troyer Performance and these tunes kick serious arse. Even with stock gears and 35" tires my F150 can still scoot when needed. On the dyno, the A/F ratios were damn near perfect, which makes me feel great as I not only gained a ton of power, but its all safe power.

Cant wait for the 4.88s and Tru-Trac going in soon (I got a fat tax return :))

Ford Truck Articles