Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Scott's big move

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sorry I couldn't make it Scott hope everything went well for ya. Guess who gets to have Christmas again! LOLsmiliestirthepot

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
lol Did i miss something?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
You ain't the only Scott on the boards, you know... smilietease

Was today the big day? Hope the weather was better in MO than it was here...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
He should have gotten most of it moved on SAT but I had to work. good day SAT but horrible day today! LOL

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I didnt know he was moving....where to?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Got everything moved and we're at my parents house for the next few months. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I remember now how much I hate moving. It wasn't too bad yesterday, muggy as hell though.

bobf100

Sorry - I had every intention of helping with the move but my grandmother (she is 93) had some problems that the family had to deal with. I'm glad all went well.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Sorry - I had every intention of helping with the move but my grandmother (she is 93) had some problems that the family had to deal with. I'm glad all went well.

No apology necessary. Family comes first. It was nice of you to offer to help and we appreciate that. I hope everything is okay with your grandmother.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts