Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SC parts at P-N-P

I was out near the pick n pull this morning and they had a green 76 supercab. First SC I'd ever seen there.
I got the clips that I already ordered from Dennis,:headbang: the shoulder belt retractor cover and the bench seat latch cover, I'll paint them.
The parking break pad had a nice chrome or S/S escution on it, I got it and a
few other odds and end for the SC. Then a trim ring I was missing on the Bronco II.
All for $ 13.00:)

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Gotta love PNP's. I just wish there were more around my area with these trucks and not little crappy cars.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Agreed Buck. I know of 3 places that have some dents...but the turnover is minimal...so one place for sure has had the same few trucks for at least 3 years. And the other places charge an arm and a leg for the older stuff because they know nobody else has it.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I had one really good one just a few miles away, but when the price of steel went up I went there and almost all of the dents where crushed and piled up on one another (along with many other older vehicles). Made me sick.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
I had one really good one just a few miles away, but when the price of steel went up I went there and almost all of the dents where crushed and piled up on one another (along with many other older vehicles). Made me sick.

that's about what i have here. a few leftovers from the scrapfest. lucky for me, i have a friend or two with personal junkyards, but the one got hasseled by the epa, so his stash isn't that good anymore.

Dents are far and in between here as well.

That trim ring for the BII was a14" and I have 15":headbang: :headbang:

I should have thought about that ,because I saw a 88 ranger with some beautiful turbines but they were 14"

Over half of these vehicles are Ford Trucks and Duncan is closer to them than Me

coyote.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
DUNCAN!!! Let me be the first to say, we love you.

Spend a day junkyard scouting?

On a serious note, I bet there's alot of good parts right there. Canada has alot of higher end trucks from what i've seen.

DUNCAN!!! Let me be the first to say, we love you.

Spend a day junkyard scouting?

On a serious note, I bet there's alot of good parts right there. Canada has alot of higher end trucks from what i've seen.

The problem with this is , it aint worth his time. Electricians can easily make 95 bucks an hour. So I wouldnt want to pay that to wrap a present !

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Dents are far and in between here as well.

That trim ring for the BII was a14" and I have 15":headbang: :headbang:

I should have thought about that ,because I saw a 88 ranger with some beautiful turbines but they were 14"

Let me check when I get home. I am pretty sure I have a set trim rings for 15" wheels off either my old bii or one of my rangers.
I will pm you. If I don't shoot me a pm incase
I forget to look when I get home tomorrow depending on the time or Monday afternoon.

What are some of the Super-Cab specific parts (besides exterior trim pieces) people are looking for? There are 4 in my pick n pull and one was a Ranger XLT.

I want to say the XLT had a green interior. Not sure about the others.

I don't usually give much attention to the supercabs.

Most of the interior was trashed, I was going to take the XLT door panel inserts but they had a lot of water damage.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts