Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sad Day Coming

Thats awful dennis. I am not totally familiar with your story but from what I have heard it sounds pretty nightmarish. Just do what you gotta do I guess. Hang in there buddy. :(

Thanks, It appears my Nephew will probably buy it and told me I could drive it when I visit him. We may enlist a local body shop near me to finish up the body and paint.
He didn't understand the value I have placed on it Until I told up it was numbers matching original,fully documented 2nd owner car that optioned out to the hilt and have the equivalent of $12,000 invested in it.

I have my sights on a 50 F1 (?) located about 17 miles west of me that I could do up ever get rich but I have to eat and pay bills for now.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Ohh...possibly sometime in the future we might have another old ford truck owner on board?

Maybe it will all work out in the end. A lot of us have went through financial difficulties and made it. Some of us are currently working on it as well. We will get there...eventually.

Ohh...possibly sometime in the future we might have another old ford truck owner on board?

Maybe it will all work out in the end. A lot of us have went through financial difficulties and made it. Some of us are currently working on it as well. We will get there...eventually.

If I ever pull out of this mess, I want to locate one. Your truck gave me the bug, mansmilietease

Dennis, Prayers went up for you today. Hope it turns out like it should!

Please remember me in your lottery dreams :)

Greywolf

That had to be a heart breaker, Dutch...

"Materiel Geschiet"...

Some stuff you give up because it's just a thing - not the dream itself.

Some time ago I realised I had to always have a truck. But gas was getting stupid. The best of all worlds was a 2.3L 5SPD Ranger. I was right.

I had to fight with it to get it decent, but I was right.

What happens next is anyones guess...

Priorities.

Always priorities.

I came to Tennessee with a 6.9 turbo diesel dually flatbed and an 82 F100 lifted nine inches over stock on super swampers.

I shucked them quicker than an ear of corn!
But I still drive a FORD truck.

Last edited:

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Dennis, I didn't know nor have I sawthis poist until now... Seems although everything you've worked for is crumbling away. Noo worries, mate. You'd be starting from fresh. My truck and dog will be gone aswell. Am looking foward to it. Can't say the same bout a wife or gf. From what I hear, it would be a blessing to any man to rid their wifes. Am enjoying my swinging single lifestyle, as you shall.

Take the negativity and turn it to positive energy. That's grand your car would be staying in the family.

Cheer up, mate.

Tyl

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
eh forget single life, forget married life, either way you're going to get screwed so just focus on not getting screwed too badly and you find a way to survive.

still pullin for ya D. *hugs*

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts