Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rubber Floor Insert

Hello, looking for where I may be able to purchase a rubber floor insert for my 2005 extended cab. I have wanted to delete the carpet since I bought it new. The dealership told me the only way was to order a truck with carpet delete, but it would have nothing on the floor. They did not offer any kind of rubber flooring then. I use to have a 1999 Ranger I bought used, and it had a heavy molded rubber floor in it instead of carpet. I loved it, you could go anywhere and not have to worry about dragging in dirt. When you get home just open the doors, and hose it out. It sure looked factory, if it wasn't someone was a artist when they installed it. Now a co-worker of mine purchased a new 2013 F 250 XL, one of those all white commercial series. It's plain jane except for A/C, and it has the same type of rubber flooring like the ranger of mine. I have done a dozen of so internet searches, changing up my heading looking to make a hit. All that ever come up is molded carpets, or rubber floor mats. If anyone has a source I'd be grateful.
Thanks

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im sure they still have rubber floor mats, my cousins 03 has it. Im sure you can find one in the junk yard. I have the weather tech floor mats, u can get the 3 piece up front, and the 1 big on it back. Ill have to take some pics of mine.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
RockAuto appears to list what you're looking for, under the carpet tab when you filter by vehicle (I can't figure out how to link it).

LMC has one, too: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fs/full.aspx?Page=65

*Neither of these appears to be an OEM quality part, and I know nothing about them beyond some lucky guesses as to where to look.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts