Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Report a PM

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Don't push it Doc, i'll send my carrier Pidgin, I"ll do it!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell, I'm still waiting on the other one to show up...I think those TX birds have one wing shorter than the other. So they fly in circles! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
reps sent! That was GOOD!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
More reps sent.

*If worried about PM's, somehow getting flagged for gawd only know what or why, there is always email..............

Whatever happened to the good 'ol days when people had the stones to harrass others in open forum instead of resorting to pm's?

crap..i just cleaned out my PM stash..there were at least 15 from Tony that would quailify!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Whatever happened to the good 'ol days when people had the stones to harrass others in open forum instead of resorting to pm's?

Who knows...I hate the fact that something like this had to get implemented. I'd HATE to see this site get filled with a bunch of cry babies that don't/can't man up too. I realize there are times where it could be essential...but as stated, I seriously hope it doesn't get used at all and whatever problems there are between members can be worked out like men and no immaturity comes into play.

I don't see it being used hardly at all. Everyone here seems to have the stones to point out politely the issues with others.
I recently had an issue, stated it and stepped away while it was being resolved. It had nada to do with PM's.

Actually(a yr or so back) a prominent member here rubbed me the wrong way..(Leave that alone pervs),......but through PM's he and I realized that our issues were that we were cut from the same sarcastic cloth. Today I consider that member a good friend.

It's the adult factor this place has, that isn't found on a lot of sites, that will keep this "report" ability to be under utilized.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah Carl...I hear ya. I would like to think everyone here is adult enough to handle a dispute, but in the short time I've been here, I tried to resolve one and all I got in return was an immature obscene message that finished by telling me to go pleasure myslef. And even at that, I wouldn't report it, just figure that person doesn't know how to handle themself. And at that, call it done, no need for me to go cry about it...ya know? You know what they say...arguing on the internet is like winning a gold at the special olympics...sure you might win, but you're still retarded.

Last edited:
Is that carmel popcorn PB???

Fellro

Staff member
I'm just giving yeah a hard time Doc :D it's not your fault your a Yanky smilietease smilietease

Ya know, the funny part about that is that Mo was divided by the civil war, which many use as a reference between yanks and southerners... :p

So ya all are saying that I get harrassing pm's from the likes of Tony, you will do something about it? smilietease

Hopefully this will continue to be under used... the sad truth is that as more members come into the fold, there will be those that do not have the same adult type mentality that is currently prominent. Some people just can not figure out how to play well with others...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Due to some negative reactions from members this feature has been turned off and is no longer available.

Thanks to everyone for providing us with their honest opinions of this feature.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good call man...I wasn't necessarily complaining about it being a bad feature. More the fact that I hoped everyone here was adult/mature enough to be able to handle working things out through PM's instead of running and hiding behind a button. Now this way, they're either forced to work it out, ignore the person or have a Mod/Admin work as a mediator. You get what I'm saying? I think everything can be worked out if there's an open line of communication.

I also really appreciate the weight you put into members' reactions after you make a change. So thanks for that as well.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Due to some negative reactions from members this feature has been turned off and is no longer available.

Thanks to everyone for providing us with their honest opinions of this feature.

Very good call, thanks for thanking the time to evaluate this matter.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts