Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

rear wheel wells

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
another question fellas, would a bronco' rear wheel well fit a rear 92-96 flareside wheel well???? i gashed mine pretty good running ice chains and when they broke my truck payed the price:( or any other model trucks that would fit nice could be considered

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Would a bronco' rear wheel well fit a rear 92-96 flareside wheel well????
No, not the same.
F2TZ-8327886-A .. Right (Passenger Side) Flareside Rear Fender Inner Wheelwell Panel / Obsolete

Last MSRP: $175.03 // Dealer net cost: $105.02 / I located 2 NOS (New Old Stock) at two Ford Dealers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F2TZ-8327887-A .. Left (Drivers Side) Flareside Rear Fender Inner Wheelwell Panel / Obsolete

Last MSRP: $181.52 // Dealer net cost: $108.91 / I located 15 NOS at FoMoCo Dealers/obsolete parts vendors.

Both fit: 1992/96 F150 Flareside only!

If you want the sources for the NOS panels, lemme know.

btw: 1987/96 Bronco R/L inner rear wheelwell panels are the same as 1987/96 Styleside pickups.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
They r also to be had in Gerneric or aftermarket inner support and the outer skin patch panel as well as whole bed side

If you need the inner bed panel (the one that is the wheel well in bed any 87 up Ford truck for sure . and possibly earlier than that as the inside of bed change little .

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
If you need the inner bed panel (the one that is the wheel well in bed any 87 :confused: up Ford truck for sure . and possibly earlier than that as the inside of bed change little .
The OP's truck is a Flareside, not a Styleside.

Since Flaresides did not come with inner wheelwells until 1992, please explain what wheelwell can be used before 1986 or 1987/91 that will fit a Flareside?

The answer is: None, because the parts do not exist.

Last edited:

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
thats some good info but replacement/aftermarket parts such as the wheel well for the flare i found in my mag of lmc truck. forgot all about that mag.

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
and while were on this bronco/flare subject. would a bronco' chassis be suitable to swap my flares components onto it? by components i mean bed, cab, fenders, rear bumper, all the good stuff????

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
and while were on this bronco/flare subject. would a bronco' chassis be suitable to swap my flares components onto it? by components i mean bed, cab, fenders, rear bumper, all the good stuff????

Different wheelbase...but things can be cut down or lengthened if you so choose.

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
hm. i know of a guy who drives around a pink flare that put his goods on a blazer chassis dont know if he had to mod it a little like i would on a broncos

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^IIRC Bronco wheelbase is either a 104" or 104.7". The reg cab shortbed wheelbase is 117", reg cab long bed is 133". And for gits and shiggles, seems as if I remember K5's all being less than 111.5" in wheelbase

Last edited:

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
that some good info kind of a shame though i think ill pony up the cash for an frame straightening just to get all the mathematics on right

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts