Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rear bumper?

F150

easy
Why can't I find a rear bumper for my '07? Dealer has one for $500+.
All the aftermarket places list for F250/350/450, and E-series, along with '97-04 heritage models. I've got a parking lot dinger in there that I just can't live with. Any ideas??

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'd try getting rid of the ding, first. Would be alot cheaper than a new bumper...

If that don't work (or you don't wanna mess with it), I'd check the local junk yards. I would think more years than just an '07 share the same bumper, but I could be wrong.

F150

easy
Yeah. tried the salvage yards, nothing available locally.. Craigslist around here is all snow tires this time of year. According to the ford dealer, there are 3 different bumper styles for the '07. The parts guy needed my VIN to be sure he looked up the right one.
And it's more like a ding with a nice crease in it. Pretty strong guard rails in the parking lots around here. Thanks for the input guys. I'll just keep checking e-bay and craigslist.

lmctruck.com, order you a catalog or check em out online. I ordered one after a blue hair t boned me. I have ordered from them before for a Bronco I had, good company to order from.

Didn't realize they were so pricey! I would always opt for oem no way I'd pay $650 for a rear bumper. All my parts came from ford via the bodyshop. Got the Lmc catalog to check out the hoods. wasn't impressed.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yea those catolog outfits r nuts . I can beat most prices locally . no shipping

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts