Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rear Axle Noise.. ugh..

Michigan
You're swapping the entire axle cuz of a noise?! 'smiliedoh'

Yea........?

500 For a rebuild or 200 for an axle i know is perfectly fine? Plus a set of tires and either the option to part out and scrap the truck or fix it up. He rear ended a person and it needs a whole front clip.

Michigan
Yea.. If i do scrap it out then im gonna gut every thing i can possibly get out of it and stick it in my basement. Seats are in great shape even tho it has the captains chairs......... I want the split 40 bench seat...... but has a speedo and tach, good dash parts and door panels. Interior is acually in really nice shape.. Plus i can maby use stuff on the new truck if i get it.

Michigan
grey and i do believe they dont have any rips. Just normal fading.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well if they're in really good shape then I might be interested in buying them, if you want to freight them. Pics?

Michigan
o idk that would take some time getting them ready for shipping especially to CA... Probably cost a fortune n e ways.

Il get pics next weekend when i get it home. If i have time il be in a hurry swapping because a guy wants to come look at it next sunday or monday.

o idk that would take some time getting them ready for shipping especially to CA... Probably cost a fortune n e ways.

Il get pics next weekend when i get it home. If i have time il be in a hurry swapping because a guy wants to come look at it next sunday or monday.

Your Bronco?

Michigan
Yea guy over in iraq is almost done over there and has been looking for something like my bronco for the price. So he will be home saturday.

Michigan
Yes it is acually LOL! A very perty truck to! Im very excited and anxious for the bronco to sell now..

Michigan
Its a 1990 F350 with 1 ton superduty axles under it and the 92-96 style front end. Rebuilt 6.9L IDI non turbo and a ZF 5 speed trans. I know the guy who built this truck and he showed me his collection of ford trucks and WOW he builds them rite!

Comes with everything in the picture but i think if i do get it then im gonna have to do away with the mud flaps. Other than that the truck is drop dead gorgeous!

l_349b1756117ca8c27ad75b07bae44f78.jpg

Michigan
hopefully the deal with the bronco goes through... I told him about the rear axle and he said if i can change out a motor that shouldnt be a big deal and he wasnt to upset about the whole axle ordeal. I bought him new U joints, Axle diff gasket and il buy all the bearings and put them in the truck in case he wants to have it rebuilt if he takes it.

Michigan
Update:

Guy who was really interested is forced to back out of the deal.. He has a medically challenged child and has crazy expensive insurance for her.. Heres his email to me from today.. I guess at this point il just keep on keepin on. Hope my fourwheeler sells first so i can dump even more money that il never get back out of it into it LOL

mike, i have some bad news, as interested as i am in your truck, as i was walking out the door at work today i was handed a memo about my health insurance coverage, andd as i have a 4 year old daughter with cystic fiberosis my funds for a vehicle have been drawn down to 4000 due to a july 1st premium. im very sorry if i stopped you from selling the truck and appreciate your time to anwser my questions again im very sorry but my daughters insurance is most important, if by chance you would like to think about accepting 4000, i am willing but i understand its a very nice truck and again im sorry.

Ford Truck Articles