Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Re-Newed Member

Not sure what happened but my previous account may have been de-activated. So I have re-registered and would like to introduce myself again. I have a 1977 F-150 Custon. It's in a little bit of rough shape and in need of some work. I live in Martinsburg, WV which is in Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. My biggest needs are rust repair, hood latch, dash back cluster and now before next inspection an exhaust manifold gasket. Estimate for repair was minimum $380.00 and could be more if studs or bolts are broken. Right now not sure it's worth it. I have replaced all four tires, replaced emergency brake cables, tailpipe and done some minor rust repairs. This isn't really place to post those things so I'll just conclude in saying I am glad to be back and hope I can get some info and maybe contribute in some small way.:wavey:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome back....what was your previous username? Accounts don't normally ever get deactivated

Ford Truck Articles