Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Quick Question?

So yeah..Just signed up here but thats besides the fact..I was wondering about how much HP/TQ my 351w EFI has..My buddy says his moms bronco has like 300hp/335 Ft Ibs...Sound right or is he bluffing? I thinking the 351w EFI has MAYBE 250HP and 275-300Ft Ibs?'smiliedoh'

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
my 94 is rated at 210/315 out of the factory.

Ryan

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i call BS a major bs.

I think a stock 351w came with something around 240 hp? ish area.

i call BS a major bs.

I think a stock 351w came with something around 240 hp? ish area.

That's what I was figuring abouts too lol.

Hey would you guys know what the biggest tires that I can fit on my truck are??(1990 2wd??)

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Stock 351w for a 95 is, like Ryan said, 210hp (rated by Ford). I think your truck may be a little less because it's not a roller cam... Could be wrong bout that. but you DEFINITELY aren't getting 300hp out of a stock 351w. Impossible.

Stock 351w for a 95 is, like Ryan said, 210hp (rated by Ford). I think your truck may be a little less because it's not a roller cam... Could be wrong bout that. but you DEFINITELY aren't getting 300hp out of a stock 351w. Impossible.

YelloThumbUp Thanks for all the Input... So anyone know about them tires?:prod:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
32's with no lift and some radius arm rubbing 33's with some fender trimming......I thought all EFI trucks had roller cams?????This seems like deja vu.....the 240 is actually 245 and that's the rating for the Lightning windsor......

Michigan
Id say 31s on the tires

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i think its up to 33s on the front. You can go bigger in the back. but w/e

i run 30/9.50 in the rear of mine just fine obviously (do the math is a 235-75 or about them parts)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i cant fit any 33s because of my weak spring.

JBG has a set of 2" lift coils for like what 150.00 somethign like that. I was going to do that...but you know my mods wander

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
32's with no lift and some radius arm rubbing 33's with some fender trimming......
On a 4wd, yeah probably. 2wd, no way.

flareside_thunder said:
I thought all EFI trucks had roller cams?????This seems like deja vu.....
No. I believe roller cams came around 93/94.

i think its up to 33s on the front. You can go bigger in the back. but w/e
Again... Maybe on a 4wd but not on a 2wd.

Id say 31s on the tires
This sounds more like it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm gonna go with the 31's being the max size as well...I've had rubbing with 32/33's on 87-91 Broncos...so my thinking is smaller tires will be necessary on a 2wd to avoid any rubbing.

I'm gonna go with the 31's being the max size as well...I've had rubbing with 32/33's on 87-91 Broncos...so my thinking is smaller tires will be necessary on a 2wd to avoid any rubbing.

Thanks alot haha I just want something to give me just a little more stance YelloThumbUp

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thats what I was thinking too...but I think I'd need a leveling kit for the front because my truck sits lower in the front than the back..
That would be fine unless you load it up! then it will sit down in the rear and look kind of funky!!!

Hey so I'm getting a Pioneer deck for my truck and a sub..but yeah I'm making a box in shop but im wondering if a 6.5(deep) inch box would fit behind my seat? Unfortunatly I have no access to my truck at the moment but does anyone have subs in their single cab???

Hey so I'm getting a Pioneer deck for my truck and a sub..but yeah I'm making a box in shop but im wondering if a 6.5(deep) inch box would fit behind my seat? Unfortunatly I have no access to my truck at the moment but does anyone have subs in their single cab???

Start a new topic dude.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I did in my 94 single cab, and I do now behind the rear bench in my crew cab. My sub boxes are specially made to be used behind the seats of pickup trucks. They're kinda wedge-shaped, made by Q-Logic specifically for trucks. Like this, but not nearly as loooong:

41nGXwtcqkL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think mine are about 8" deep at the lowest point and they worked fine in my single cab. Granted I had to scoot the seats forward a touch-- really tall people bitched about it, even though they could fit with minimal room to stretch out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts