Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Question about radiator hose

I went outside and was looking at my truck, it has a 300 six in it, and i noticed the radiator hose on the drivers side, goes under the motor and goes to the pasenger side i guess (its to cold to look right now) but is that where it supposed to go , thank you.

Looking at the manuals thats posted on the site, i think someone put a v8 radiater in my truck, the pictures show the bottom radiater hose on a 6cly engins should come out the passenger side bottom of the radiator, and mine is coming out the drivers side like a v8 should, guess i answered my own question, lol.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Are you going off the 85 manual?...I might have a 1980 one.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Here you go....

00141.JPG

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Looking at the manuals thats posted on the site, i think someone put a v8 radiater in my truck, the pictures show the bottom radiater hose on a 6cly engins should come out the passenger side bottom of the radiator, and mine is coming out the drivers side like a v8 should, guess i answered my own question, lol.

Think you figured it out. The V8 radiators had the bottom hose on the wrong side for a I6.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ford Truck Articles