Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Question about meets...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
OK I really have more than one so forgive me.

1) Are these meets for everyone or do people who know each other just meet up?

2) Are they generally in a certain region of Missouri or do people travel a ways to meet up

3) Would people be willing to meet in an area that's about the same distance for everyone.. assuming the greets are for everyone anyway. ;)

Thanks..

blacksnapon

Staff member

2) Are they generally in a certain region of Missouri or do people travel a ways to meet up

3) Would people be willing to meet in an area that's about the same distance for everyone.. assuming the greets are for everyone anyway. ;)

Thanks..
Look at a map of missouri, for Waynesville.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I just looked in the atlas, so I need to check randmcnally.com or something but that looks like it might only be about 2 hours from here!

Edit: OK so I checked and it says 2 hours and 30 minutes. For me it would be about 2 hours. ;)

Last edited:

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Map

Here is a map of Waynesville:

164221667-L.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
The meets are intended for anyone that wants to meet other users, That's the only requirement. If you want to have other meets in your locale, say it and see who is around, and make meets of your own. The bigger meets are set up to give more people a chance to meet at once. Otherwise, many smaller meets are encouraged as well.

Thats right. We'll even let Todd come. Or carl. maybe. One of these days, I may make one myself, big truck permitting...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Thanks..

1) These meets are for everyone involved.

2) You will see them around the lake area, STL, and KC area. I live in STL and have made meets as far as Manhattan, KS! so if you are willing to travel......

3) see above statement...LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Edit: OK so I checked and it says 2 hours and 30 minutes. For me it would be about 2 hours. ;)
Does everyone else here drive slow?? Sheesh, the gas s the long thin one on the right. :D

I don't drive fast. I do drive consistent....

I can't afford even one ticket with my income and medical bills. N

Nerak: If you set one up around here on a day when I am not in dialysis, I will do my best to attend. So far the ones they have had are 5 hours each way and I can't do that in one day.

The other site is having one in waynesville at some point. I forgot the date.

On a side note I am hoping some from here will get to come to the Ozarks run next month in Branson. We could promote the site with fliers. It would be the first time I meet anyone from this site.

I met a huge ammount of Fire Truck Equipment members at the supernats in 06 and I have met several from ranger resource.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts