Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Put these on your rigs fellas lol

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Been there, done that! Got the hinges! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Don't you remember????

poser1.jpg

poser4.jpg

poser2.jpg

I took them off cause they suck but i did have them! LOL

dude that rocks. Never saw those pics... how cool. Good work ... were they a pain to install? Now that I 've seen em on your truck, I may want a pair for my 2005 F150...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
As will any other sane individual...

lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Why is this even posted in the dentside section?

ANYONE that even THINKS of putting these on their truck gets kicked in the babymaker.:nutkick:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
While not personally a fan of lambo door hinges, on lil_dq's truck it looks painful to get in and out of.
I do have a question for lil_dq, do you have a pic of how you routed your exhaust to those side exit exhaust? Thanks.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That was the main reason I got rid of the damn things! LOL Getting the kids in and out of the truck got to be a pain. I tell people if you only drive it in warm weather and not everyday then go for it but otherwise DON'T!

The exhaust I went up and over the gas tank and over the frame. I have a 3" body lift so I could run my 2 1/2" exhaust through there no prob.

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
There is alot wrong there, 20"+ rims, nerf bars?, that car needs to be taken away from its owner. It's a disgrace.:slap:

i have to agree with you on this one i hate to see a classic DESTROYED like that

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts