Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Push bar or not???

Push Bar or Not

• Push Bar with off road lights

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Leave it as is

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like how the cop cars around here have push bars on the front. They are actually functional, yet still look pretty good.

They are covered in rubber (at least I think that is what it is).

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
For the record-- those are called "bull bars." Push bar is not correct since you can't actually pushing anything with it. It's just for decoration.

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
Depends on your personal application. I personally wouldn't get one. But that is because i use my tow hooks frequently. Plus, the only reason i would ever consider one is for offroad lights, and i have 4 HID bulbs in heads and fogs...i have MORE than enough light. :)

274.jpg

DSCN0220.jpg

Well its not so much just for lights but for looks. Just like the way it looks. I have only used the tow hooks one time and thats when i got stuck on the sand dunes could have gotten pulled either way. I only used the tow hooks on my dads truck one time and that was just cause. I will probably buy one in the spring. Thanks guys for the help.

Well finally got one for christmas. Just need to get off road lights. Just dont know which ones to get. Procomp 130 watt 6" stainless steel or kc 100 watt stainless steel?
DSCN0925.jpg

Michigan
Definatly looks great man! Gonna look realy nice with the off road lights on it! Also cant wait to see it with your summer tires back on it.

Could just be the camera angle, but it doesn't look like it's centered. Other than that, looks good.

Definitely the camera angle.

That looks really great, I totally forgot about that Idea, I will have to to do that in the future.

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member
Saweet!... I'm starting to want one for my 96 after seeing the pics of the one on the first page!:drool:

Saweet!... I'm starting to want one for my 96 after seeing the pics of the one on the first page!:drool:

The one on the first page was a damn awesome truck. I love Midnight Blue gen9s and that one looked darnright fantastic. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles