Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Progression of my exhaust

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Yeah they're $325, till you get 'em ceramic coated, and get the 2v head adaptors. Cha-Ching!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah they're $325, till you get 'em ceramic coated, and get the 2v head adaptors. Cha-Ching!

Ah yes...see I wasn't part of the header ordeal on Red...the PO had them on there.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I wish my hedders were $325....I to go with those L&L 460 chassis exit ones through broncograveyard. $455 plus shipping so I think they were close to $500. Then I had to get them ceramic coated which I got a good deal for $150. But for a grand total of $650 just in frickin hedders.

Your Magnaflows look like what I want to go with. Can't wait to hear what they sound like.

The first exhaust video, with the bad sound quality, sounds a lot like my lawn mower.

Can't wait for new sound clips!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
The first exhaust video, with the bad sound quality, sounds a lot like my lawn mower.

Can't wait for new sound clips!

You wanna sell your lawnmower?! smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

I'd be interested too. Lee, can you imagine a lawnmower powered by a nice 400??????????? Endless possibilities.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
The lawn wouldn't stand a chance!

No way. Maybe when I finish the duel stacks, modified air intake system, get the engine finished up, and mount my new mud tires, ill post up some pics.

How many mowers have you seen with chrome air cleaners? Thats right, plural, as in 2 air cleaners. Got too much restriction with one. But its gunna be a couple weeks. Don't have the money at the moment. :headbang:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Sounds like you need to make a thread about 100mph lawn care techniques! Seriously, get some pics up.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
UPDATE!

The Sanderson's are on! :WooHoo: I'll be calling my exhaust guy tomarrow to get an appointment set up this week to get the Magnaflows on and and some new 2.5" pipe ran. smiliepeelout

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

I also took a vid of the new headers. The lope is evident in this one, it was about 30 degrees warmer, no high idle.

Last edited:

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Let me be the first to say that sounds awesome!! You should run straights.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm in loooooooove Lee. Looking great. I also have to say I appreciate the extra effort crawling underneath to make sure we heard the open exhaust.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Let me be the first to say that sounds awesome!! You should run straights.

Thanks, but no straights, I think my hearing is still impaired from my 20 minute drive.
I'm in loooooooove Lee. Looking great. I also have to say I appreciate the extra effort crawling underneath to make sure we heard the open exhaust.

Thanks Ben, I just thought that I'd show off the better placement of the collectors. Not directly into the trans x-member like the Heddmans that I had.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
:acclaim: Ok I got the exhaust done today. It's louder at idle and slow speeds, and it's REALLY loud when you mash the skinny pedal. I like it!

Still trying to get the driver's side header to seal though.

It's kind of dark, sorry.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
That sounds awesome!! Sound even better when you get that leak stopped.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lee...you owe me two new tube socks...hahaha. Sounds great man. You'll to take some pics of the routing and whatnot when it's light out. BTW...I'm sure the neighbors reeeeeeeeally appreciated the 6k showing...hahaha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts