Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

pretty solid start.. 1200 bucks

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I would call that a good thing. :D

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I feel like you're trying to erect a joke, but I'm having a hard time understanding your stiff sense of humor. I'll get it one day, knock on wood.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
suspicious.gif

Love the 300... its the current project. But I won't regale the group with it here. I'll start a new thread when I have some progress to show.

BTW, I thought the "leaning tower" was the Chrysler 225.

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I feel like you're trying to erect a joke, but I'm having a hard time understanding your stiff sense of humor. I'll get it one day, knock on wood.

Ryan

Were you saving this one for a rainy day? smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is a pretty nice BKO. Those gen 8's can't seem to be given away if they've been used like a BKO should. I've had 3 of them, all sold with less than 140k on the odo, all of them straight bodies, all with rebuilt trannies, one with a 351 and two with 302's. The 351 equipped rig yielded a $2000 sale, the black 87 yielded an $1800 sale and the tan 87 yielded a $1400 sale. I got $1500 for my 83 with a 351W oil psi problems, rust over the rear wheels, 163k on the odo at time of sale and needed body work/paint.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts