Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Prayers Needed for a Veteran

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
This is my Father Anthony Arcari..He is in declining Health,but resting as comfortable as possible in my mothers home..I request your prayers for this GREAT AMERICAN HERO ! Anthony i thank you for contributions..I pray for you and your family at home...I Salute you SIR!!

military_hail_storm_april_10_002.JPG

Activity during WWII Service Station in New York,Rode Island,California,Pearl Harbor Hawaii
Medals recieved..Asiatic Pacific medal,Victory Medal,and American Theater Ribbon,Honerably Discharged

Last edited:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Thoughts and prayers with your father. He is another great American that proudly served his country and I thank him for his service :flag:

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
My prayers are going out here also.
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Thank you for your service.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks for your service....prayers from Maine!

Done and so many thanks to those of the greatest generation for there service.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Added to the prayer list.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Thank you all for the support it is greatly needed and appreciated.!! I would like to extend my own prayers to Antony's Daughter Toni who is recovering from a recent surgury...I appologize Toni...I didnt know your condition when we last spoke...I am so Sorry Dear...Best wishes for a speedy recovery and please know we are doing everything possible to keep your father comfortable as possible..God Bless !! Bob

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts