Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Praise The Day!!!

this is why im glad i have a one piece driveshaft =] lol

glad you got it fixed

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Credit goes to my brother for having the ORIGINAL idea that it was the carrier bearing needing to be shimmed down. He's been saying that since the day I bought it and it turns out that he's right.

Just don't tell him that . Never tell a Brother sister they r right. Its a familly thing. :)

congrats skan!! glad to hear its fixed!!! Praise the day!!!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I said I've got 1 and 1/8" inches in there... Sorry I miscalculated. I've got 1 and 3/8" inches in there.
You're weird Skank, most guys say they've got more than what they really have and you say less. Just weird! smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No need to brag, It just sets the bar way to high for later!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
OH yeah Definatly!!!! Your talkin about a guy that goes down the baby dill pickle isle and gets jelous!!!! HAHAHA

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Big Store!!! Lol

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
OH yeah Definatly!!!! Your talkin about a guy that goes down the baby dill pickle isle and gets jelous!!!! HAHAHA
Sorry bro, I get jealous next to the cucumbers, but that's about it. smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No Washington just built the biggest WAL-MART in the country last year I think it was.... Lets put it this way we had to put benches around the store, and OSHA had to be there to tell us where to put them cause they couldn't be more than X feet apart from each other for the handicapped!:hammer:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
and OSHA had to be there to tell us where to put them cause they couldn't be more than X feet apart from each other for the handicapped!
Couldn't do your own measuring? You grow up there? I ain't sending my kids to your schools!! ROFLMAO

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Couldn't do your own measuring? You grow up there? I ain't sending my kids to your schools!! ROFLMAO
Todd I think he needs to work on his numbers before he can start measuring distances...

lil_dq said:
couldn't be more than X feet apart from each other for the handicapped!
He thinks X is a number... :suspicious:

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
smiliestirthepotHAHA boys. ok fine....X represents a number and that number varied throughout the store for different areas. OSHA had to be there to verify the distances!

Geeze o pete!smilietease

And Todd I won't send my kids to the school I went to either! LOL

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm two weeks plus one day from being done with the last math course of my college career (unless I want a masters degree, anyway).

I'm very happy about that...if I wanted to do math I would've been a math major.

Off-topic, but I think it's too late to matter. :p

Ford Truck Articles