Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post your picture, just because

Orange bomber is awesome. Heard bad things about the mud performance of Gumbos though. Not as good as Boggers or TSLs. I should make my SC look like that - then it would be truly baller :)

Thanks Guys. I think she is around 13 inches up. I never measured after it was done. The Gumbos I got for Next to nothing. They don't do bad, Nowhere near as bad as Thornbirds.

I'm going to repaint her this summer with BC/CC, same shade of Orange. Also I need to get rid of the push-pull steering. It brings the suck.

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Also I need to get rid of the push-pull steering. It brings the suck.

You and me both....I'm one step closer, I finally have a front D60 in the garage.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Well ok, it's $399 but here

I've been looking at that one for some time now. I think a guy could piece it together himself for cheaper, but with this kit all of the work is already done.

Yeah I think it's a deal because it eliminates the necessity for me to have to piece together a kit myself. My buddy says I should also incorporate hydro assist but w/6" of lift and 36" tires I really don't see the need for it - he's got 40" swampers and much more lift so yeah it's ideal for him. I'll just slap on some steering stabilizers and call it a day.

Broncodawg

Bleeds Ford blue blood
Here's one of my dent projects I picked up recently. Needs an engine and trans and the shocks rebuilt, but a great foundation to start from for going fast in the desert.

Attachments

• P1010079.JPG
  • P1010087.JPG
  • P1010089.JPG
  • P1010093.JPG

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts