Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post your picture, just because

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Summer pic of the SuperCab... Note the green grass next to the driveway:

TruckPhoto0001.jpg

Summer pic of the Suburban (not that anybody cares about it). Again, note green trees in picture, something I can't wait to see again...:

gmcphoto001.jpg

OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Love it. Nice red and that thing looks like another brochure truck.

Thanks. Yeah its a nice truck. Paint is skechy, but its a good driver. And it hauls my camper better than my blue one do to the air bags.

That truck looks great. You should do some photo shop to the tan thats on the camper to some red that would match the truck.

Then if it looks good have it done for real.

Ive thought about paintin the camper to match the red ford, but the red ford might go away, and be replaced with this.

untitled-2.jpg

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That would be a tough toss up between having either of those trucks. As much as I like the red truck, I don't think I could pass up that crew. The 67-72 is a great era of truck also and that crew looks great. I have never seen one in that era except pics. Not very common in my neck of the woods.

That would be a tough toss up between having either of those trucks. As much as I like the red truck, I don't think I could pass up that crew. The 67-72 is a great era of truck also and that crew looks great. I have never seen one in that era except pics. Not very common in my neck of the woods.

Yeah they are both really nice original survivors. And ive always liked crews. Dad is working on a price for that white one and if its right, we might buy it

Cip, care to share any details about this truck? Are those Weld wheels on it? What engine? Transmission? Mileage? And any other details you might want to share.... Suffice it to say, I'm jealous as hell!!!

Its a 1970 f250 4x4, 460 (I believe, its a 385 series, so most likely a 460), 4 speed, dont know the milage offhand. Just a nice stock truck. no frills. little tiny bits of rust here and there, but nothing major. I didnt drive it far, but from what i did, it feels really tight. It would make an excellent dd. It was in our shop, (Family owns a radiator shop), for some heater work and dad talked to the guy and thinks he might be able to get a price

Bummer. The guy wanted to much for that '70

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I really like that look. Orange with black wheels and huge tires. That thing is awesome. You gotta love the fenderwell exit headers too. I wish I would have gotten those instead of chassis exit ones.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts