Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post your picture, just because

It's winter and a good summer picture always lifts my spirits
b3bd8002.jpg

blueandcamper.jpg

Too bad it wasnt clean for the pic. The only thing that would make this pic better is if they matched

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
So a summer pic..........here's my favorite summer activity.
IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
S6300048.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
unrulee....what/how did you do that trailer extension? problems/benefits w/ towing/tongue wt now? ....cool set up!

I can honestly say that I didn't make it, I bought that camper exactly how it's pictured. Complete with the 235/75/15 Dunlop mudders and chrome wheels. The Raptor on the front was extra.smilietease

That thing never had any trouble following my '79 250 into many places that had tenting access only. It has great ground clearance and being a pop up it's not tall and doesn't snag every tree branch on the way to the campsite. For primitive camping that I like to do, it's great, I bought a 3500w generator so I pretty much have all of the benefits of home when I'm out in the great outdoors. I plan to add a/c if we don't buy a 5th wheel this year.

There is a decent amount of tounge weight, espicially when the quad is on the front and the camper is packed for a weekend (and the water tank is full), but it's not horrible. Wwwwaaaaaayyyy less than a travel trailer.

It's a Jayco Baja, and apparently the '10 model has grown!
http://www.jayco.com/php/products/camping.trailers/trailer.php?id=198

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Those are cool campers Lee....I looked at one that was on a lot a couple of years ago...they've sure come a long way from the canvas walled ones I remember from when I was a kid.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Those are cool campers Lee....I looked at one that was on a lot a couple of years ago...they've sure come a long way from the canvas walled ones I remember from when I was a kid.

It's been a great camper since we bought it new in '05, for me and the wife only that thing is the greatest, but with the addition of a kid a hard sided camper would be nice (5th wheel), ......but if we build a house this year I think the majority of my camping time will be taken up by other projects.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Great Pics. I'm already getting fired up for summer. Lee, that camper is awesome. I also have a pop-up, but I don't pull it with my truck "yet". I may take it out this summer though. I just hope it doesn't storm while I'm out and hail on my truck or a big branch fall on it.

picture.php

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
S1052180.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts