Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post ur Pix

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nope...sure haven't.

I'm still waiting for the rest of you NC members to grow a pair and post a REAL pic of yourself.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Nope...sure haven't.

I'm still waiting for the rest of you NC members to grow a pair and post a REAL pic of yourself.

Go to myspace and you will see my picture. It's enough to scare ya.

BTW rent that movie. Wesley Snipes and Patrick Swayze is in it

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I would post my pic up, but yall haven't accepted my request to join this chapter...ben must not like me smiliecrybaby. LOL.

HAHAHA...whoops, just accepted it...been busy workin on the Bronco and forgot all about checkin...which reminds, gotta look for some new members.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Or free Ford Trucks. smilietease

I'm never that lucky...I've come across some good deals, but never a free truck. Hell, my dad even MADE me buy Thunder from him at fair market value. Given, he implemented a payment plan, but he still made me pay for it. So now, it's in my name, but he still gets to drive it whenever he wants. And when I put up a fuss, he asks "Where else are you gonna store it?"

LOL, well Ben, if it makes you feel better my 73 was at 500$(Still a steal) then the owner moved bac to south GA and didn't have the time to fool with getting it sold or moved down there. So, knowing I would give it a good home, he gave it to me.

I'd pop up a pic of me, but I'm not really a member here and I'm not sure yall would believe it was really me:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I hate you guys that get free rides...best deal I ever got was from my gf's dad. He had a 73 wagoneer (still a trail runner) and I bought it from him for $200...needed about $400 in work and then it became a worthy driver.

Don't worry about being a member, post a pic...and if you wanna join, I'll adopt any south easern bretheren that don't have a home...haha.

lol, I'll get a home one of these days....

There I am, kinda dark, but its the best one I've got on the puter, and it better then the rest of yall, if I do say so'hah'

Attachments

• AUT_1874.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
'tool''tool''tool''tool''tool''tool''tool''tool' 'tool' 'tool''tool'

HAHA...just playin man

rofl, good one Ben....

Gotta say though, the ladies just can't get enough:)

Last edited:

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
HAHAHA...whoops, just accepted it...been busy workin on the Bronco and forgot all about checkin...which reminds, gotta look for some new members.

Thanks YelloThumbUp

Now for some pics. lol
Me doing something weird with my beard.
100_0604.jpg

Me and the current GF...also in the pic is my awesome beard.
100_0597.jpg

Catfishing last summer
100_0585.jpg

Me and the GF again. Sans beard.
100_0705.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's sweet John...nice big ol' cat too. You ever gone grapplin'...scares the crap outta me...I don't wanna lose a finger to snapping turtle or get bit by a water snake...haha.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
That's sweet John...nice big ol' cat too. You ever gone grapplin'...scares the crap outta me...I don't wanna lose a finger to snapping turtle or get bit by a water snake...haha.

im not worried about the snake. but them turtles are just waiting for something tasty to enter their home.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Yeah noodling lost its appeal when I saw a video where the guy got most of his hand bit off by a monster snapping turtle, I'll sit drunk and happy on the bank with my rod and real :)

sicktight722

Greatest man alive

Thanks Ben. Nah, i've never been grapplin' and don't know if I would ever do it. my Bro and nephew are planning on doing it this summer after my brother has his shoulder surgery. I think I'll just stay in the boat. lol.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
a friend of mine has done it with a welding glove on. he said it wasnt that fun. he was also afraid of losing a finger. im all for fishing, but thats just a little past where im willing to go.

Ford Truck Articles