Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up your Big Bronco Pics!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Saw this outta the corner of my eye a couple days ago...thought there was no way it was my old 83...stopped in and talked to the owner, and sure enough, he bought it as a project from the kid I sold it to. Sounds like he's had it a couple months now:

DSC04919.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^ That's something. I'm still waiting to run into my old dent.

havi

third member
^^^ That's something. I'm still waiting to run into my old dent.
Ditto, and me too. The Green '78 4sp. one I know got parted out, but the blue '78 I had that ran and all, I wonder. Only 2 Fords I ever sold. The other dozen or so are still here in one shape or another.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Commuter? Weekend Warrior? SAS candidate?????

Just found this in an old file on another computer. One of the few that I have of "Greystreak" in her "mostly" completed form. The blue in the grille is a digital edit.

Attachments

• blugrille01.jpg
Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
^^^ Nice Bronco

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang I've got an itch to pick up a 96 BKO.

Outside of scanning pics to my computer, here is my 81 XLT Bronco. Classic Blue on White.

Started life as a I6 with a 4 spd. Got converted to a 347 with a C6 and now I'm trying to figure out how to get it to WI and either put a 6.9 or a I6 into it.

bronco.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Bronco at the truck show a few weeks ago
1988Bronco.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Joined the club!

IMG_20111128_192147.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wait...What???????? Where'd you pick that up, Austin? Looks pretty slick. Is this in addition to, or did you trade/pay for it?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Wait...What???????? Where'd you pick that up, Austin? Looks pretty slick. Is this in addition to, or did you trade/pay for it?

Thanks! Picked it up off the fella that sold me my Lincoln. 1500 american monies did the trick. (in addition to)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What are the details??? At $1500, I'd have to imagine something is wrong.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
What are the details??? At $1500, I'd have to imagine something is wrong.

I'll post up some daylight pics tomorrow to show the price. It's an 89 xlt, tires in okay shape, t-case works as it should. No leaks... mostly little things here and there that need to be addressed.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts