Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post them

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Post your pictures of your trucks. I don't have one right now,maybe I will get another one someday.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Here's mine...

(1950, Chevy 3100, 235 inline 6, and 2speed powerglide.)
100_1622.jpg

and my parent's truck (2002 F-350, 7.3 diesel, auto, 4x4.)
100_2476.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's a couple of mine:

62700-1.jpg

Jeeprtsd.jpg

brncoangledfrt.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

And yes I know I'm a picture whore.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn Ben, is it just me or you getting more and more trucks every time you post... :D

It's not my fault you haven't checked my gallery...cuz they're in there. The 62 F700 4x4 (which isn't a shortbed) has been a long forgotten project of mine, but it still gets run around a few miles a month. As for the 73 Waggy, I got that from my girlfriend's dad for $150. It has since been lifted with BJ Offroad's 4" lift. Now it sits on 35's. Oh yeah the owner before my gf's dad had an extra Ford drivetrain lying around so it's got a 400/C6/205 combo. The waggy is also my girl's trail runner.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Quite a stable you have there Ben...
Hmm stable... why does that sound familar? :D

Oh c'mon man, it wasn't me the WHOLE time...besides I was pissed, I wanted answers. Hence the reason I am now over here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang Ben you got some awesome rides man..

Thanks Tex. I take pride in all of my rigs. I wish I could have them all up to showroom standars, but it seems the three in my daily rotation empty my wallet quite handily. I always had plans to make the 700 a recovery rig and even put a crane on it, but some projects just seem to die, and I just seem to not be able to get rid of anything. Funny thing about the 700 is, I paid $1600 for it on an ebay auction (sight unseen), then I had to pay $2100 to get it shipped from Idaho. Needless to say I was extremely happy that the rig was basically a turn key rig and didn't need much of anything to make it road worthy.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So did you get it just to goof around in or do you use it for workin?

Kinda both. We were gonna use it to haul around dies for my dad's tool & die shop, but he ended up getting an early 90's F700 instead. So that left it to playing. But I got caught up with other rigs. It still runs local parades as a float and whatnot, but beyond that, it pretty much just sits.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for fresh pics Dan...I'm diggin the first one...a dent and a bump in one pic...could a pic be anymore beautiful?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
They go together like lamb and tuna fish.

Or maybe you prefer peanut butter 'n jelly...spaghetti 'n meatball? (in my best mid east accent)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yes, considering we're in America. I mean, if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs, why don't you get the hell out?

Ford Truck Articles