Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I thought driving with your head out the window was only a Northern thing. Like when I'm running late for work in the winter and didn't have time to scrape the windshield!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
In an effort to try and get this thread back on topic...here are some photos you guys may not have seen before:

Mean front end, a little dirty and needed some touch ups at the time:
PICT0315.jpg

A couple good lookin Fords...one just got rewired, one just got done with a parade:
DSC01296.jpg

Never been an ass man...but daggon that looks good:
DSC01417-1.jpg

Strike a pose:
DSC01415-1.jpg

Bronco interior...notice the gold knobs, handles, switches...gotta love PO's:
DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

My old console:
DSC01383.jpg

My new console:
DSC01615.jpg

The best engine pics I have right now (of the Bronco FYI):
DSC01681.jpg

My pimp clear fuel filter...haha:
DSC01679.jpg

And the notorious Holley fuel pump that my brother stripped and has a hose/nipple JB'ed in there, held up strong now for 9 months. And of course the ever coveted FL-1a oil filter:
DSC01676.jpg

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
The Bronco is pretty sweet. Nice pics. At first when I saw the Gold door panels and seat covers, I thought that was a bit much, but then they kinda grew on me and look pretty cool.

And If I were that close to Red's Front end in person, I'd sure hope it's not moving.

The Bronco is pretty sweet. Nice pics. At first when I saw the Gold door panels and seat covers, I thought that was a bit much, but then they kinda grew on me and look pretty cool.

And If I were that close to Red's Front end in person, I'd sure hope it's not moving.

I see what you mean, the front end of my truck used to scare the **** out of me when I was a little kid, and it was my dad's.... :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks good Ben. Ive never seen the ones under the hood of the bronco before.

Thanks...and now you can say you have seen the oil covered 351M that propels the Bronk.

Yeah Buck...to begin with, I didn't like the interior either, and was just gonna swap it out with a tan interior I had...but the more I drove it, the more it grew on me...and this way, I can definitely say it's a unique interior. Pretty sure I'm the only redneck/country boy to ever have a brown/gold crushed velvet interior in a lifted rig ever in the history of humanity.

As for Red's front end...I only get that close to my mom when she's walking inside...she's not easily intimidated...haha. Soon enough, you'll have one of the nastiest dentsides in the country, so you can join in on the fun too.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Well, this is the most a truck can be torn down. No crossmembers except for the large front one that is welded.

I still wish I could be working in that shop of my brothers. Much easier than the 22'x22' garage I have. But, it gets the job done.

DSC00317-1.jpg

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well, this is the most a truck can be torn down. No crossmembers except for the large front one that is welded.

I still wish I could be working in that shop of my brothers. Much easier than the 22'x22' garage I have. But, it gets the job done.

DSC00317-1.jpg

Whoa!
You weren't lying about the frame up Restro.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks real damn good Ben, how come you have never taken a few engine shots of Red?

To be honest, I was never really into taking photos of my vehicles until I started joining websites about a year ago, and still only take photos every now and again. So I basically just recirculate the same pics...haha. On top of that, Red is in storage at home, so the opportunity really doesn't present very often, and even though I do go home about once a month, it's usually a jam packed weekend without much time for taking pics.

Whoa!
You weren't lying about the frame up Restro.

Ain't that the truth...I always loooooooove hearing his story of how he acquired the truck from his bro on up to it's current state.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
You sure arn't cutting any corners!!

How much money is the project going to cost when it's all said and done?

I'll probably have over $25K invested over about a 4 year period. Not my original plan, but that's how these projects go. I figured once I started to tear down, I just as well not try to cut corners and just do it right the first time. At least that's my hope.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts