Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man...that's a reeeeeeeeeeal sweet lookin truck...nice and clean. Did it go through a restore.

PS...Tex it's a shortbed.

No this one did not go through a restore. ( bought this one from Mississippi last year )
This one did go through a restore just had a bad end!
(you can see the front end under the cover!)

Attachments

• IMG_041922.JPG
  • IMG_059522.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG man that ending sucked. What did you end up doing with it?

I still have it(of course)I bought that one when I was 16 but it didn't quite look like that! I was going to fix it until I bought the short box. I still mite fix it up again if I ever get the time.

Here is my truck, Dad bought this new after seeing it in a Labor Day Parade in September 76. He bought it from Henry Woodfield Ford,He sold it in 85 and after all that time I was looking for a truck like Dad had in 77. I was at a car show in 2007 with my 72 mustang and I saw the truck there. After calling the number on the for sale sign, I realized that this truck was actually my dad's 77. My cousin had bought it and he was restoring it when he had some health problems and had to sell it. So, this is the way the truck looked when I bought it :

PaulFte.jpg

And the way it looks now.just like dad had it.

P8300003_edited.jpg

Very cool story !!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That must of been some ***** getting ur Bronco out of that parking space :)

Actually it's not too bad, gotta love that turning radius...there's been times where I had less than 6" clearance on either bumper.

I don't understand "quote pics" Hasn't this entire thread consisted of people making comments on what they seeing in the pics ???????
Well at least only quote the pic you are referring too, instead of taking of have the page with the irrelevant pics and making this thread take 10x longer for my internet to load. Can you please resist the urge to further engage in that behavior, thank you. ;)

Well at least only quote the pic you are referring too, instead of taking of have the page with the irrelevant pics and making this thread take 10x longer for my internet to load. Can you please resist the urge to further engage in that behavior, thank you. ;)

Since I'm new here and this is ur playground I'm gonna just let it go,But maybe u should address a few folks here on this thread/Cause I'm certainly not the ony one

Since I'm new here and this is ur playground I'm gonna just let it go,But maybe u should address a few folks here on this thread/Cause I'm certainly not the ony one

Well those otherfolks didnt quote 14 images either, only to respond with a one line statement... ;)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Geezus Conner...layoff, I get what you're saying...but relax. It's not a big deal. X36 is quite a resource, let's keep this guy around.

Slow down here Conner, how is X36 supposed to comment on said picture if it's posted 4 pages back? His comment would show up outta context. He could post the link to the post I guess, but cut him some slack and show our new members some hospitality. Thank you.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali

First of all welcome aboard man. Were always glad to have new blood and Ben tells us your blood is definitly worth having around.

You have a good point, this thread is ALL about posting pics and since you came in late posting comments without pics would seem kinda strange, but we have seen strange so were used to it (have you met Tony yet? talk about strange)

If you ever have a question about what is or is not acceptable then certainly shoot a Mod, Super Mod or Admin a PM message. I bite occassionaly but she told me she liked it..Go figure. The rest of the staff are extremly helpful.

Anyways poke around, pull up a chair and sit a spell. I think you'll find you like it here.

P.S. Since the thread is about Dentsides...Got Pics of yours? Or do you fall into the catagory like me, admirer not owner.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts